- Questo topic ha 1 risposta, 1 partecipante ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 3 mesi fa da .
- Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.
Rethinking Aggression and Violence in Sport
by John H. Kerr
About The Book
Rethinking Aggression and Violence in Sport explores the psychological aspects of these two intrinsic elements of competitive sport.
This book critically examines the important issues associated with aggression and violence in sport, including:
* a review of current theory in the psychology of aggression
* exploration of how players become acclimatised to physical violence
* discussion of the psychological benefits of sanctioned and unsanctioned sport violence
* examination of the moral and ethical dimensions of the debate
* the psychological basis of spectator aggression
* case studies from a wide variety of sports.
This text is a must read for researchers and students within sport studies, psychology and sociology with an interest in human violence and aggressive behaviour.
Hardback Rethinking Aggression and Violence in Sport read for Kindle on Barnes & Noble. EPUB book Rethinking Aggression and Violence in Sport by John H. Kerr download. FictionBook ebook Rethinking Aggression and Violence in Sport.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.