Home Forum Socio Learning My Name by Pete Gall — read online • 9780310283904

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Autore
    kukal
    Partecipante

Learning My Name
    by Pete Gall

🔍 Learning My Name : CLICK HERE 🔍

• Format: paperback, 208 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Zondervan
    • Author: Pete Gall
    • ISBN: 9780310283904 (0310283906)
    • Release date: July 5, 2009

About The Book

When the prodigal returns home, the real relational work between father and son begins. Learning My Name is the harrowing chronicle of a fearful prodigal putting family relationships on the line as he learns to trust the love of both his dad and his heavenly Father for the sake of putting neurotic, addictive thinking to rest.But this book is more than the author’s story; it is the story of humanity’s interaction with God. Desperation becomes discovery, and light floods onto both the prodigal tendencies of evangelical faith, and the character of the Trinity whose love beckons us home.This is the story of finding that “the love of the Father is far more durable than we’ve come to believe,” and discovering a new joy in God’s goodness and love. It’s a book for tired rebels, fearful followers, and anyone who longs to meet the God of laughter and adventure.

FB2 Learning My Name download iPad. Paperback book Learning My Name Pete Gall on Audible. Hardback ebook Learning My Name by Pete Gall read online on Walmart. TXT Learning My Name buy for iOS. MOBI book Learning My Name on Amazon.

Online ebook Learning My Name by Pete Gall download on Android. EPUB Learning My Name buy cheap on Book Depository. Hardcover book Learning My Name Pete Gall read for PocketBook. MP3 ebook Learning My Name read on Books-a-Million. PDF Learning My Name by Pete Gall download on reader.

FictionBook ebook Learning My Name Pete Gall buy cheap Mac. PDF book Learning My Name on Powells. Online ebook Learning My Name download. Hardback Learning My Name Pete Gall buy on Kindle on IndieBound. EPUB book Learning My Name by Pete Gall.

kukal
    Partecipante

Building: Letters 1960-1975 by Isaiah Berlin | 9780701185763

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.