Home Forum Socio (FB2) When You Reach Me

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Autore
    kukal
    Partecipante

When You Reach Me
    by Rebecca Stead

🔥 When You Reach Me – READ MORE 🔥

• Format: hardcover, 199 pages
    • ISBN: 9780385737425 (0385737424)
    • Awards: Newbery Medal (2010), Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children’s Book Award Nominee (2011), IRA Children’s and Young Adult’s Book Award for Young Adult–Fiction (2010), Indies Choice Book Award for Middle Reader (2010), Boston Globe-Horn Book Award for Fiction and Poetry (2010)
    • Places: New York City, New York
    • Publisher: Wendy Lamb Books
    • Language: english
    • Author: Rebecca Stead
    • Genres: fiction, mystery, fantasy, childrens
    • Characters: Miranda Sinclair, Sal, Miranda’s best friend, Marcus Heilbronner, Miranda’s mother, Richard the lawyer
    • Release date: July 14, 2009

About The Book

Miranda is an ordinary sixth grader, until she starts receiving mysterious messages from somebody who knows all about her, including things that have not even happened yet. Each message brings her closer to believing that only she can prevent a tragic death. Until the final note makes her think she’s too late.

MOBI When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead buy cheap. Hardcover ebook When You Reach Me read online on reader on Audible. EPUB book When You Reach Me on IndieBound. TXT ebook When You Reach Me Rebecca Stead download for Mac. PDF book When You Reach Me buy on Amazon.

FictionBook When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead read PocketBook. FB2 When You Reach Me Rebecca Stead on Powells. MP3 ebook When You Reach Me download on PC. Hardback book When You Reach Me download on Dymocks. Paperback ebook When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead read online for Kindle.

kukal
    Partecipante

Ms. Marvel, Vol. 4: Last Days by G. Willow Wilson — 9780785197362

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.