Home Forum Socio (FB2) The United States v. I. Lewis Libby • 9781402752599

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Autore
    kukal
    Partecipante

The United States v. I. Lewis Libby
    by Murray Waas

🔍 The United States v. I. Lewis Libby : READ MORE 🔍

• ISBN: 9781402752599 (1402752598)
    • Author: Murray Waas
    • Release date: June 5, 2007
    • Format: paperback, 608 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Union Square Press

About The Book

Washington scandals come and go, but the one surrounding the investigation into the leaking of covert CIA operative Valerie Plame’s identity — now in its fourth year — has had unprecedented staying power. In October 2005, when I. Lewis Libby was indicted on five felony counts of making false statements to the FBI, perjury, and obstruction of justice, his trial became the latest chapter in the saga.

Murray Waas, one of today’s finest investigative journalists, has edited and assembled this instant book that covers the trial from start to finish. He combines the trial transcript, pivotal testimony from key witnesses, and his own original, incisive reporting and an over-arching introductory essay. The subject is certainly one with which Waas is intimately familiar: he’s done groundbreaking work for the National Journal covering the Plame investigation, as well as the Bush Administration’s use (and misuse) of pre-war intelligence. No one is better qualified, or has done more, to inform the public of these shrouded events than Waas.

Like the published reports from the 9/11 Commission and the Iraq Study Group, this definitive study is sure to become one of the most significant political documents of this Bush era.

FictionBook The United States v. I. Lewis Libby Murray Waas download for Mac on IndieBound. Hardcover book The United States v. I. Lewis Libby. Paperback ebook The United States v. I. Lewis Libby by Murray Waas buy cheap iOS on Books-a-Million. PDF book The United States v. I. Lewis Libby read online. MOBI The United States v. I. Lewis Libby Murray Waas read on PocketBook on Walmart.

Online ebook The United States v. I. Lewis Libby download. TXT book The United States v. I. Lewis Libby. FB2 ebook The United States v. I. Lewis Libby by Murray Waas buy on PC on Amazon. MP3 The United States v. I. Lewis Libby Murray Waas buy iPhone on Audible. EPUB ebook The United States v. I. Lewis Libby.

Hardback book The United States v. I. Lewis Libby download on Bookshop. Paperback The United States v. I. Lewis Libby by Murray Waas read online for reader. TXT book The United States v. I. Lewis Libby read on Dymocks. PDF The United States v. I. Lewis Libby Murray Waas buy cheap iPad. Hardback ebook The United States v. I. Lewis Libby download on Powells.

kukal
    Partecipante

Still Life – Joy Fielding – 9781416585275

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.