• Author: Richard Paul Evans
    • Language: english
    • Series: The Walk, #1
    • Release date: April 6, 2010
    • Format: hardcover, 289 pages
    • Genres: fiction, inspirational, christian, adult, contemporary, romance
    • ISBN: 9781439187319 (1439187312)

About The Book

“My name is Alan Christoffersen. You don’t know me. ‘Just another book in the library,’ my father would say. ‘Unopened and unread.’ You have no idea how far I’ve come or what I’ve lost. More important, you have no idea what I’ve found.” —Prologue

What would you do if you lost everything — your job, your home, and the love of your life — all at the same time? When it happens to Seattle ad executive Alan Christoffersen, he’s tempted by his darkest thoughts. A bottle of pills in his hand and nothing left to live for, he plans to end his misery. Instead, he decides to take a walk. But not any ordinary walk. Taking with him only the barest of essentials, Al leaves behind all that he’s known and heads for the farthest point on his map: Key West, Florida. The people he encounters along the way, and the lessons they share with him, will save his life — and inspire yours.

Richard Paul Evans’s extraordinary New York Times bestsellers have made him one of the world’s most beloved storytellers. A life-changing journey, both physical and spiritual, The Walk is the first of an unforgettable series of books about one man’s search for hope.

FictionBook ebook The Walk Richard Paul Evans read online iPad. Hardcover book The Walk on Books-a-Million. TXT The Walk by Richard Paul Evans buy on Mac on Audible. MOBI The Walk download. EPUB ebook The Walk Richard Paul Evans buy cheap for PocketBook on Kobo.

Hardback book The Walk. FB2 The Walk download for iPhone on Bookshop. Paperback ebook The Walk by Richard Paul Evans read. PDF book The Walk on Amazon. Online The Walk Richard Paul Evans buy cheap PC.

MP3 book The Walk by Richard Paul Evans read online on IndieBound. FictionBook ebook The Walk download on iOS. Hardback ebook The Walk buy. PDF book The Walk Richard Paul Evans on Kindle on Dymocks. MOBI The Walk by Richard Paul Evans read on Book Depository.

Stai visualizzando 1 post (di 1 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.