- Questo topic ha 0 risposte, 1 partecipante ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 5 mesi, 1 settimana fa da .
- Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.
by Henry David Thoreau
About The Book
The philosophies of Henry David Thoreau (1817 — 1862) — hero to environmentalists and ecologists, profound thinker on humanity’s happiness — have greatly influenced the American character, and his writings on human nature, materialism, and the natural world continue to be of profound import today. In this essay, first published in the Atlantic Monthly in 1862 and vital to any appreciation of the great man’s work, Thoreau explores:
• the joys and necessities of long afternoon walks;
• how spending time in untrammeled fields and woods soothes the spirit;
• how Nature guides us on our walks;
• the lure of the wild for writers and artists;
• why “all good things are wild and free,” and more.
MP3 book Walking by Henry David Thoreau buy cheap. PDF ebook Walking read online on iPhone on Book Depository. EPUB Walking Henry David Thoreau download PC on Bookshop. MOBI book Walking.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.