Home Forum Socio (Audiobook) On the Incarnation by Athanasius of Alexandria · 9780913836408

Stai visualizzando 1 post (di 1 totali)
  • Autore
    kukal
    Partecipante

On the Incarnation
    (Popular Patristics Series, #44)
    by Athanasius of Alexandria, C.S. Lewis, Penelope Lawson

🔍 On the Incarnation – Read More 🔍

• Release date: June 28, 1977
    • Genres: theology, religion, christianity, christian, classics, philosophy, catholic, faith
    • Author: Athanasius of Alexandria, C.S. Lewis, Penelope Lawson
    • Language: english
    • Series: Popular Patristics Series, #44
    • Publisher: St. Vladimir’s Seminary Press
    • Format: paperback, 120 pages
    • ISBN: 9780913836408 (0913836400)

About The Book

A universally acknowledged masterpiece of fourth-century patristic theology. As C. S. Lewis observes in his introduction: “When I first opened De Incarnatione I soon discovered by a very simple test that I was reading a masterpiece, for only a master mind could have written so deeply on such a subject with such classical simplicity.”

FictionBook On the Incarnation buy cheap. Hardback book On the Incarnation Athanasius of Alexandria download on Mac on Amazon. TXT ebook On the Incarnation read online.

FB2 ebook On the Incarnation by Athanasius of Alexandria for Kindle on Bookshop. EPUB On the Incarnation by Athanasius of Alexandria read on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book On the Incarnation buy iPhone.

MOBI ebook On the Incarnation Athanasius of Alexandria download on PocketBook. Hardcover book On the Incarnation on Booktopia. MP3 On the Incarnation by Athanasius of Alexandria buy cheap on Walmart.

Stai visualizzando 1 post (di 1 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.